Monday, July 18, 2011

Kiba

Hello, I'm Zeki. This is a blog with one simple use: Anime Reviews. I'm going to start with one today, as I'm rather tired. That one is Kiba.



The plot is as follows: [From AnimeFraek.tv]
In an overbuilt world, young Zed dreams of freedom and of a door. While fleeing the authority of his world, he is transported to a completely different place, a world of nature instead of machines. There he meets the young girl Roia and learns that he is a Shard Caster. He can cast Shards and control Spirits. Unbeknowst to Zed, his best friend Noah has also travelled to the new world. Noah and Zed become enmeshed in the ways of their new world, while growing into their new abilities.

Kiba is a rather loved anime of mine. Of course, I have no clue where the name comes from. I do, however, know that I am loving Zed.
Zed is an interesting character that grew up in a rather ill world. People had to walk around with masks in order to breathe. His friend, Noah, is rather ill and hsi mother spends her days staring at a jellyfish. His dad, well, I can't exactly remember what happened to him. All I know is that he's dead.
Cut me some slack, I watched this a while ago.
Anyway, the characters that show up are all very interesting and I find myself going from worried about one, to hating him, to screaming at him to join Zed. And I constantly found myself laughing at the different characters. Some were hated, others were confusing, and some were straight out loved. Normal for an anime that I watch. However, there was something more in this anime that I can't name. Whether it was the different spirits that they can summon, the different shards that follow elements like water, lightning, and fire, or just plain how unique and shocking the story is. But I highly suggest this!!!

My only rule for watching this anime is simple: Do not watch it subbed and then decide to watch it dubbed!!!

Thanks for Reading!
Next time, I'll review Ouran High School Host Club!!!

-Zeki
-Have an Anime You'd Like Reviewed? Just Comment and Ask! I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment