Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bleach Movie 2: Diamond Dust





While squad ten is helping to protect the King's Seal as it is transported, a mysterious set of three people attack and make off with it. Captain Hitsugaya goes after the main attacker only to end up collapsing near Ichigo's house. Rather than accepting Ichigo's offer for help, Hitsugaya attacks him and runs off leaving is Haori behind. In Soul Society, all of squad 10 is put on house arrest and the place is in chaos. Eventually it is revealed that the thief of the King's Seal is an old classmate of Hitsugaya's that was killed to decide who should wield the Zanpakuto that they both had(the one whose name I cannot spell :P). He wants Hitsugaya's help to destroy Soul Society.

So, I decided to watch the Bleach movie Diamond Dust. It was so awesome. I really liked learning more about my favorite captain. I don't have the plot, so I'll just sum it up in my own words.


Well, I would put in the end, but that would spoil more than I have. :P

Anyway, I really love how I get to learn about Hitsugaya in this movie. He's my favorite character in the Bleach Series, after all. Similar to my reaction in "Fade to Black" I was squealing in screaming and yelling during the entire movie. It's fantastic and something I would watch a lot. It easily ties for first place in my favorite movie. It features all the captains and even talks about the betrayal of Gin at one point(though Renji shouldn't have mentioned it, if you ask me.) It obviously takes place further in the series than I actually am, but I accept that. I have a brief understanding of who the Vaizards(prolly spelled that wrong) and Arrancar(prolly spelled that wrong to) are. In other words, I know they're evil people.

So, I'm sorry the review is so short, but I'm running on hot cocoa and trying to stay awake(I'm sick, sadly. D: I can't help it...)

So, here are some pics from the movie:





-Zeki

No comments:

Post a Comment